Sunday, July 5, 2015

Spinach Dip

With the weather being continuously lovely over the past few weeks I haven’t been making big heavy meals for lunch or dinner, sticking to quicker meals and lighter options while enjoying the sun by eating outside. The ICA Cookbook has some wonderful recipes for dips, perfect for some light lunches and summer dinners. One of my favourites has to be the Spinach dip for it’s freshness.

Here’s how I got on…
This recipe can be made with frozen spinach witch is great for me as I always have a bag or two of it in my freezer. Depending on the preferred texture, you can hand mix and chop the ingredients for a rustic dip or like me just throw everything into a blender for a smoother texture. 

As this was part of my lunch I whipped up some bread to go along with my dip.
Yummy! The prefect combination. The dip is fresh, moreish and the perfect addition to many meals.
For more information on cooking demonstrations, or ICA recipes and books contact the ICA at admin@ica.ie, 01 668000 or An Grianán at admin@an-grianan.ie, 041 982 2119

No comments:

Post a Comment